Sudden Knock Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sudden Knock Out

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SKO: PK Trip this Saturday, February 26th! A combat level of 60-65 is required.

Clan war joined With ginovas friends

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sko Noa

Clan war joined With ginovas friends Empty
PostSubject: Clan war joined With ginovas friends   Clan war joined With ginovas friends EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 4:01 am

First of all, we did great against those 50s i had about 5 kills and alot of runes. When i ran out of mazed i got atacked by a d clawer named "friendz" and also got attacked by dr1nked they basically called me bsers and everyone attacked me and 4 other people. I lost about 500k in runes and 200k in dragon bolts e. Alright im not looking for a refund but im just saying Ginova bro that was bull shit what happened. Happened to 3 of my mates also. When Sko P U R E said there was a war i got excited so ye i geared up and went.. coming back i died from own teammates.. bull shit.

~blood dripzz
Back to top Go down
njrwnjrnbrjngrgnmrk

Clan war joined With ginovas friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan war joined With ginovas friends   Clan war joined With ginovas friends EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 2:33 am

Well I am sorry about the miss happening. I did not know them either, they were some of Ginova's friends so do not throw this at me. I died also.
Back to top Go down

Clan war joined With ginovas friends
Page 1 of 1